SQN Banking Systems offers a wide range of signature verification technologies and software, including automated signature verification, visual signature verification, and electronic signature verification. Take your transaction security into the 21st century.
SENTRY: SigCheck™ provides automated signature verification for all types of documents including on-us checks. It can make signature verification a part of a much smoother and secure workflow through automation.
- Identify fraudulent signatures for on-us checks in real-time at the teller line or in the Back Office
- Automated signature verification on any digital document
- Enable suspects and reference signatures to be displayed in a workflow
- Significantly reduce time to review of all checks or documents for signature verification
SENTRY: eSigning™ allows users to capture electronic signatures, store them in a database and retrieve them along with account information using an iPad or Android based tablet.
- Ability to capture electronic signatures both at the branch and customer locations
- Multiple electronic signatures can be captured under one account
- Captured signature can be sent to database immediately via web service, or stored on tablet and uploaded later
- Ability to display and embed electronic signatures into pdf documents
- Can also capture photo IDs and passports
- Compatible with any banking document that requires a signature image, such as new account openings, mortgage applications, loan applications
VERIFY CUSTOMERS INSTANTLY WITH VISUAL SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
Authenticating customer identity remains as important as ever for banks of all sizes. SQN Banking Systems’ visual signature verification software can help make identification easier and more secure.
SENTRY: Signature™ instantly displays signatures or photo IDs electronically, making the verification process fast, seamless and more effective.
SENTRY: Signature offers high-resolution signature display, standard image formats, and the ability to capture signatures with signature pads, TWAIN-compatible scanners or SQN’s EasyScan Hand Scanner.
SQN Conversion Services
When organizations decide to switch from paper documents, such as signature cards or other forms to an electronic database with electronic signatures, they replace bulky paper files that are inefficient and costly to maintain with a system that offers faster, more reliable authentication and retrieval. Yet the task of scanning all of the original documents can seem daunting.
By using SQN Conversion Services, the switch can be seamless and office personnel remain focused on their everyday job requirements.
SQN Conversion Services has the skills and resources to:
- Scan documents at your office or at SQN’s secure facility
- Extract information from any existing image databases and convert for use in new databases
- Dynamically locate graphical objects, such as signatures, on any type of document
- Identify, crop and extract signatures from any document using a custom extraction engine
- Use OCR, mark sense, read barcodes
- Lift block and non-block handwriting
- Index all information
- Create import files that document management systems can use to import newly created electronic signature data
- Complete the project efficiently and cost-effectively